THC diamonds aka THC crystalline look exactly like the little gems they are so fondly named after and are 99% pure THC-A. Their size is small and can resemble granulated sugar and at largest full-sized diamond look-alike that are a few millimeters wide. The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids. This is THC in its purest form possible.
Copyright © 2022 TORONTO EXPWY. All rights reserved.